Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ode to Lady Lovely Locks.

Lady Lovely Locks Rainbow extension set
$48.00 + 3.50 shipping
16-18 inch 100% Human Hair extensions
(3) 6.5 inch wide x 16-18 inches long
(1) 4 inch wide x 16-18 inches long
4 pieces 
*You can arrange the colors however you want if you choose to have a smaller width color instead of the standard yellow as the smallest extension.CUSTOM ORDERS ALWAYS WELCOME. I have a wide variety of human hair extensions in many different colors including natural shades.



This clip in creation was inspired by Lady Lovely Locks.




I have always been in love with Lady Lovely Locks! She is the only rainbow haired girl-toy from the 80's with little plastic squirells and chipmunks hair extensions that you can swap out and even put in your own hair! I am not exactly sure when in the 80's she was born I just remember having her doll and her friends dolls. I still have a few LLL books and mini hair extensions!

2 comments:

  1. I've always been a fan of her! I even did a feature on lovely locks! I should update it and add these beautiful extensions! xox

    ReplyDelete